Posted: January 17, 2014 at 5:53 am
The following guidelines have been established by Kardioipdrscm.com to govern various aspects of advertising. For these purposes, “Advertising and Advertisements” include sponsored content and promotions. These regulations govern issues such as acceptance of advertisements and promotions by Kardioipdrscm.com, the manner of display of advertisements and promotions, and the removal of advertisements and promotions. Labeling of sponsored content is governed by the Sponsorship Policy. Kardioipdrscm.com has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with advertising. Kardioipdrscm.com may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by sending a revised policy.
1. Kardioipdrscm.com has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted for Kardioipdrscm.com, and under no circumstances shall Kardioipdrscm.com’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes such product(s) or service(s).
2. Kardioipdrscm.com will not accept advertising that, in Kardioipdrscm.com’s opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste. Kardioipdrscm.com will not permit at any time the placement of any advertising for illegal or objectionable products. Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
3. Advertising must not be related to any of the following: distilled spirits, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency.
4. Advertisers must only offer products or services, which are readily available for purchase at the advertised price (with noted tax and delivery fees). The advertising must also clearly identify the advertiser. Any advertising that could be misconstrued as editorial content will be clearly labeled as advertising.
5. Kardioipdrscm.com recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising content and editorial and decision-making content. All advertising content in Kardioipdrscm.com shall be clearly and unambiguously identified as such, and Kardioipdrscm.com will not run any advertising that is not so identified. On the Kardioipdrscm.com website –clicking on the ad will link you to an advertiser’s site, to relevant information on Kardioipdrscm.com, or to a sponsor’s content on Kardioipdrscm.com. Sponsored content areas are labeled as being sponsored and the name of the sponsoring entity is displayed.
6. Kardioipdrscm.com retains the exclusive right to determine the way in which any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on the Kardioipdrscm.com site. Kardioipdrscm.com search results are not influenced based on monetary incentives provided by advertisers or sponsors. If sponsored content appears in the displayed search results, it is labeled as “Sponsored” so that users can make informed decisions about the content they wish to view. In addition, Kardioipdrscm.com provides a separate area on the search results page labeled “From Our Sponsors” in which sponsors and advertisers may purchase space to list their content or advertising.
7. Kardioipdrscm.com reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any advertising from Kardioipdrscm.com for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal. Kardioipdrscm.com also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the Advertising on the Kardioipdrscm.com Site.
8. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to physicians and consumers that must be in compliance with FDA guidelines for direct to physician (DTP) and direct to consumer (DTC) advertising.
9. No advertising shall be permitted which may injure the good name or reputation of Kardioipdrscm.com or the Kardioipdrscm.com site.
10. Kardioipdrscm.com recognizes that food labeling and advertising can be confusing and sometimes misleading, and that foods may impact individual blood sugar control and overall health differently than what the manufacturer indicates. In addition, food manufacturers may make certain claims about the carbohydrate, fat, sodium, protein, and other nutrient content of their products and how these ingredients impact blood glucose levels and various diabetic complications (e.g., CAD, hypertension, kidney disease) and their symptoms.
Therefore, Kardioipdrscm.com must carefully consider accepting advertising for food products that claim a certain impact or effect on blood glucose levels, heart health, or other medical symptoms or conditions. This will be done on a case-by-case basis, with individual consideration given to the nutritional content and advertising claims of each potential sponsors product.